Full-time temporary positions
Tech Tour is looking for international interns in Network & Events and Business Development for their offices in Sofia (Bulgaria).
If you are
- A student in your 3rd or 4th year of University
- Fluent in English
- Have excellent communication skills
- A dynamic team player
- Have attention for service & detail
- Willing to travel
About Tech Tour
Tech Tour is a private company founded in 1998 headquartered in Brussels with offices in Geneva and Sofia. We facilitate a trustworthy and transparent environment to identify and support innovative companies and their projects through our online platform and at 25 business events that we organise each year. By connecting entrepreneurs to investors, corporates, researchers, advisors and other specialised entrepreneurs we help them to achieve their strategic goals, share best practices and transfer knowledge.
The business sectors we operate in are digital tech, fintech, healthtech and sustainability tech. Each of our events focus on either one core sector, showcasing entrepreneurs from across the continent, or one core region, where we work with leading best practice professionals who have a strong reputation within their region and industry. Our flagship events are the Tech Tour Growth Forum and the European Venture Contest Final.
Goals & Activities
- Be the reference community for Europe’s most dynamic technology innovators
- Provide the best networking and coaching events across Europe matching and preparing innovative companies to team-up with investors and with technology partners
- Work with governmental, corporate, research and advisory partners across Europe to achieve these goals
- A team of dynamic and international staff
- A network and database of 20,000 high-tech entrepreneurs all across Europe
- Europe’s most active investors actively take part in the network
- A know-how of international networks, investment and innovative entrepreneurship
We need you for
- Identifying, contacting and liaising with high-tech entrepreneurs from across Europe
- Working with incubators, high-tech clusters, investment funds and industry associations to nominate high-tech companies
- Supporting entrepreneurs to complete their online profile and presentation & guiding them onsite in their presentations and one-on-one meetings
- Assisting the Event organizers in the preparation, onsite at the events across Europe and with follow-up
- Intern projects: focus on information & communication technology and new media sectors, or Life Sciences, healthcare, or cleantech and energy sectors with events and contacts throughout Europe.
For more information about Tech Tour visit us on www.techtour.com
If you are interested, send a CV and a motivation letter to:
COO, Tech Tour Sofia
+359 895 508 100