European Venture Contest 2016
Growth Academy Master Classes
IVC Roundtable Programme
Coaches Dryrun/Master Classes
Venue and Accommodation
Information & News
IVC Roundtable, Dusseldorf, 5 December
Download the full pogram
Monday 5 December 2016
Welcome & Opening by
IVC Chair -
Jean Schmitt, Jolt Capital
View from the top: Megatrends shaping our world by
Janke Dittmer, Gilde Healthcare Partners
World café workshop – Introduction and how it works
Round 1: Megatrends
Round 2: Predictions
Round 3: Factors for success
Round 4: Summary
Round 5: Interview-presentations
End of IVC Round Table
About the IVC:
The IVC provides venture capital or corporate investors with access in person and online to selected innovative entrepreneurs, facilitates relationships among investors and generates visibility across the European eco-system.
is operated by Europe Unlimited & Tech Tour and is governed by an elected independent Council. Membership includes a premium access to the Tech Tour Community facilitating strategic investment into innovative entrepreneurs across Europe with events and online platform across technologies, sectors, stages and regions www.techtour.com.
The IVC provides venture capital or corporate investors with access in person and online to selected innovative entrepreneurs, facilitates relationships between investors and generates visibility across the European eco-system.
To achieve its goals, the Club puts on a dense program of activities in each technology chapter:
1. Entrepreneur-centric Tech Summits to meet selected presenting companies (3 per year in each Tech Sector)
2. Investor-only Round Table events to engage with other venture and corporate investors (min 3 per year in each Tech Sector)
3. Tech Chapter Webinars to understand each other’s investment and innovation strategies (4 per year). Please have a look at our recent IVC Healthcare Webinar: link.
4. Access the database of the Tech Tour community containing all the event profiles of the innovative companies, co-investors and corporate strategic investors – The database contains over 4500 detailed profiles of innovative companies with the available presentation and reviews
5. Gain visibility as a specialized investor at the international level across the Tech Tour community and events through advertising and communications
: World Café is an easy-to-use method for creating a living network of collaborative dialogue around questions that matter in service to real work. The power of conversation is so invisible and natural that we usually overlook it. For example, consider all the learning and action choices that occur as people move from one conversation to another inside our organizations and communities. What if we considered all of these conversations as one big dynamic Café, each a table in a larger network of living conversations which is the core process for sharing our collective knowledge and shaping our future?
Registration & Profiling Platform v1.3.6246.21300
Copyright ©1998-2017 Europe Unlimited - All rights reserved