Welcome to EVS
European Venture Contest
Venue & Accommodation
Who can present?
9th edition of European Venture Summit
- Europe's foremost networking and investment event for high growth technology start-ups, venture capital investors and technology corporations is to take place
on 7-8 December 2015 in Düsseldorf
. It offers to entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow their businesses across borders, and engage directly with Europe’s most active investors across investor-types. The European Venture Summit will present 100+ innovative ICT, Life Sciences and Cleantech companies from across Europe to an international audience of investors, key corporates and innovation experts.
This year the summit’s special theme is
‘Digital convergence: Digital Health – Digital Industry – Digital Energy’.
Through EVS and our events during the year we aim to promote innovative companies, seeking for opportunities in the digital landscape. The opening of the European Venture Summit will focus on the theme, and leading experts from science and practice are invited as keynote speakers to highlight the state-of-art, and guide several discussion sessions.
presenting in 20 different sector-focused presentations sessions:
• Between 100 and
120 expert investors
are recruited to provide feedback in the company presentations sessions to the presenters
for the 3 Plenary Discussion Sessions & 4 Key Note Speakers as well as 30 Speakers for the Roundtable Discussion Sessions
• Some 100 paying delegates are expected
• Some 50 representatives from the Hosting Region and Cities
EVS in bullets:
• Europe’s largest tech investment matchmaking event
• Annual flagship event of Europe Unlimited
• Presentations by the Top120 Companies selected though the European Venture Contest
• Attended by over 400 people, of which 200 of Europe’s most active venture capital or corporate investors
• Attended by high-tech entrepreneurs, advisors, corporates and government partners
• Presentation sessions, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings, discussion sessions, partner roundtables and more
Digital Health Track Bronze Partners
In collaboration with
Registration & Profiling Platform v1.3.6101.22875
Copyright ©1998-2016 Europe Unlimited - All rights reserved