The Eurecan European Venture Contest 2010
- Finds, evaluates and awards world-class innovative companies with the potential to dramatically impact their industry and contribute to increasing European competitiveness and growth.
- Accelerates the growth of young innovative companies by providing access to top-level international partners, advisors and financiers.
- Supports the global leaders of tomorrow at an early stage by updating the skill set they will need to grow and expand their businesses successfully.
The Agenda 2010
- The best 150 companies were selected by expert reviewers at 15 qualifying events and Semi-Finals.
They are part of the EEVC2010 Top 150 Finalists.
They are invited to present at EVS European Venture Summit (6 & 7 December in Düsseldorf)
- The best 25 companies from the Top 150 Finalists will be selected by online reviewers and by expert reviewers at EVS.
They will join the EEVC2010 Top 25 Finalists.
They will be invited to present at EEVC Eurecan European Venture Contest Final Jury (16 December in Barcelona)