On the 16th of October 2012 the European space innovation scene will gather in Toulouse (FR) for the 7th edition of the ESA Investment Forum. Organised by Europe Unlimited and hosted by ESA’s Technology Transfer Programme Office (TTPO) and Région Midi-Pyrénées, this forum is an exceptional setting for exploring investment opportunities.
The ESA Investment Forum fosters investment and partnership opportunities by bringing start-up companies using space-related technology, applications or services in a non-space environment, together with finance and investment communities while highlighting the business potential of such blends.
Who can apply?
SMEs that will be selected for this event are businesses that build a significant portion of their growth and competitive advantage on the utilisation of a broad spectrum of technologies originating from space and their application in diverse industrial sectors:
• An independent company with operational headquarters in the EEA.
• Active in space-related technologies.
• Seeking growth funding in the next 24 months.
• Selected for one of the 30 presentation slots at the event.
• Visibility and recognition within the industry.
• Opportunity to network with a pool of international investors, and other important industry players - all in one place.
• Possibility to pre-arrange One2One meetings.
• Full conference information pack.