European Venture Contest 2012
The European Venture Contest
- Finds, evaluates and awards world-class innovative companies with the potential to dramatically impact their industry and contribute to increasing European competitiveness and growth.
- Accelerates the growth of young innovative companies by providing access to top-level international partners, advisors and financiers.
- Supports the global leaders of tomorrow at an early-stage by updating the skill set they will need to grow and expand their businesses successfully.
The European Venture Summit & Contest Awards
In 2012, the European Venture Contest Awards ceremony will take place during the European Venture Summit in Berlin on 6 and 7 December. The Contest Jury, composed of 30 international investors with extensive experience in their respective fields will decide on the best 10 presenting companies (4 ICT, 3 life sciences and 3 cleantech) from more than 100 companies qualified through EVC 2012 Semi-Finals. The selection will be based on:
- Online reviews of the updated company profiles and PPT presentations – November 2012
- Company presentation pitches at the European Venture Summit – 6 and 7 December
If you are one of the 2012 Semi-Final Winners and you would like to continue to compete for the European Venture Contest Awards, you should:
- Confirm your participation The European Venture Summit & Contest Awards in Berlin by 24 October by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Participation is free of charge for one company team member.
- Update your profile and upload your PPT presentation and/or video by 31 October. The European Venture Contest online reviews will start on 2 November – make sure that you have an online exposure that your company deserves and maximize your chances to be selected as one of the top 10 presenting companies.
- Make your pitch on 6 or 7 December in Berlin!